- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Top line troubles continue for Walmart
- CVS Caremark study: More education needed on genetic testing in prescribing antiplatelet drugs
BURBANK, Calif. The boy wizard that has captured the hearts of fans worldwide will be featured in new merchandise with the help of Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
In support of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1," in theaters Nov. 19, and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2," opening on July 15, 2011, an array of products will be available at retailers nationwide. With the help of such licensees as Mattel, consumers will be able to enjoy the Harry Potter Wizard Chess Set and Scene It? Harry Potter 2nd Edition DVD Game, as well as the Noble Collection, offering wands, cheese sets and high-end sculpts.
“The world of Harry Potter has spawned the most successful film franchise in history and continues to captivate fans of all ages,” said Karen McTier, EVP domestic licensing and worldwide marketing for Warner Bros. Consumer Products. “As a result, our impressive roster of committed licensees continues to create products that capture the spirit of the brand and delight audiences around the world.”