- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Major trend for 2014: Personalization
LOS ANGELES — A new workout DVD from fitness and lifestyle expert Tracey Mallett has hit retail.
New "Booty Barre Plus Abs & Arms" is an 80-minute fitness DVD that combines the toning benefits of yoga, pilates, ballet and dance to strengthen and stretch the body. In this DVD, Mallett shows viewers how to firm, tighten and tone their bodies, as well as streamline their arms and core muscles. Viewers will need a sturdy chair or ballet barre, in addition to a set of 3-lb. to 5-lb. dumbbells to get started.
"Booty Barre Plus Abs & Arms" will retail for $19.95.