- Target announces expansion of Beauty Concierge program
- Walgreens unveils Los Angeles flagship store at iconic location
- Foods in prominent supermarket locations feed unhealthy choices, researchers say
- 3-D kiosk maker expands Rite Aid partnership after 10-store pilot
- First CityTarget stores debut July 25
LOS ANGELES — Pacific Shore Holdings has added a caffeinated, sugar-free gum to its Energy-X portfolio.
New Energy-X chewing gum is available in a spearmint flavor and contains 55 mg of caffeine, the company said. The Energy-X line will expand to include a caffeinated gum that features 102 mg of caffeine and will be infused with green tea extract.
The company currently markets Energy-X lip balm products and is slated to launch an Energy-X protein power bar.