- All-star lineup of industry leaders gather for annual Industry Issues Summit
- Introducing State Pharmacy Now — a new digital magazine presented by DSN, NASPA
- Diplomat event highlights rise of specialty pharmacy
- Former Revlon CEO appointed CEO of Scientific Games
- All-star retail lineup on tap for DSN Industry Issues conference
NEW YORK — This ain’t your grandfather’s trade magazine. And assuming you work in today’s retail pharmacy industry, the new Drug Store News is a lot more relevant to your business.
In January 2011, The Drug Store News Group will unveil a bold new look for its flagship publication, with several exciting new features, including:
Store Tour — In every issue, DSN highlights an exciting, new store format;
Changing Channels — New products from alternate retail channels;
New Product Digest — Picks from our monthly NPD e-newsletter, which covers the hottest new items launching in food, drug and mass;
Scene on Shelf — A look at current in-store marketing and promotional activity; and
Enhanced Category Reviews — Exclusive “Buy-In” and “Sell-Through” reports offer preseason predictions and an in-season report card in core business segments.
At the same time, DSN has ushered in several important enhancements to its website at DrugStoreNews.com to provide new content features and make it easier to navigate. For more, see Rob Eder’s column on page 14.