- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- At least 23,000 die from antibiotic-resistant infections each year, CDC finds
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
MONTREAL — A new documentary film released by Institut Rosell-Lallemand discusses the discovery of beneficial bacteria and the role they play in our bodies, as well as the latest research on their potential to improve our lives.
“Microwarriors: The Power of Probiotics,” is available on DVD for an introductory price of $9.99. The film highlights probiotics and their contribution to overall health and well-being, the company said. The film was produced by Health Point Productions, a Los Angeles-based company.
Institut Rosell-Lallemand is part of Lallemand Inc., a privately owned Canadian company specializing in the development, production and marketing of yeast and bacteria, as well as other ingredients linked to these microorganisms or their markets.