ORRVILLE, Ohio The company behind Millstone and Folgers Gourmet Selections brands announced that its coffee flavors now are available for Keurig single-cup coffee brewers.
The J.M. Smucker Co. said Millstone and Folgers Gourmet Selections K-Cup portion packs are available nationwide in 12- and 18-count packs ($6.99 to $9.99), online in a 24-count pack ($13.95), and at club stores in an 80-count pack ($33.99). Millstone and Folgers Gourmet Selections K-Cup portion packs are available in the following flavors:
- Millstone beakfast blend (fair trade certified);
- Millstone hazelnut cream;
- Folgers Gourmet Selections black silk;
- Folgers Gourmet Selections Lively Colombian;
- Folgers Gourmet Selections Lively Colombian decaf; and
- Folgers Gourmet Selections vanilla biscotti
"Millstone and Folgers understand how hectic mornings can be and the growing need to simplify the day," said Maribeth Badertscher, VP corporate communications for the J.M. Smucker Co. "That is why we are thrilled to offer the new line of Millstone coffee and Folgers Gourmet Selections K-Cup portion pack options that allow time-pressed consumers the opportunity to enjoy a quick and quality cup of coffee."