- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
- Dr. Baker Says Co. adds new nut oil supplement to lineup
- Multivitamins, sleep supplements lead growth
BRATTLEBORO, Vt. — New Chapter last week introduced a slew of new products at the Natural Products Expo West in Anaheim, Calif., including three fish oil supplements and two multivitamins.
New Chapter developed the Wholemega line sourcing wild Alaskan salmon oil and using a cold-pressed proprietary extra-virgin process, similar to that of fine olive oil, to preserve the whole omegas, natural antioxidants and vitamin D3.
Wholemega Cardio combines wild Alaskan salmon oil with tonic herbs that support heart health, such as hibiscus, artichoke and turmeric. Wholemega Flex includes such herbal ingredients as rose hips, turmeric and ginger, and Wholemega Focus contains lemon balm, sage and holy basil in addition to the salmon oil.
New Chapter also launched Perfect Calm and Perfect Energy, two complete multivitamins formulated with organic herbal blends that support calm and overall well-being or enhance energy, endurance and recovery.
Calm includes chamomile and lemon balm to help provide soothing effects. Energy contains a combination of 23 whole-food vitamins and minerals formulated to promote optimal health, while targeting the nutrients a body needs to sustain energy production, like vitamins B, C and E and selenium.