- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
BRATTLEBORO, Vt. — New Chapter last week introduced a slew of new products at the Natural Products Expo West in Anaheim, Calif., including three fish oil supplements and two multivitamins.
New Chapter developed the Wholemega line sourcing wild Alaskan salmon oil and using a cold-pressed proprietary extra-virgin process, similar to that of fine olive oil, to preserve the whole omegas, natural antioxidants and vitamin D3.
Wholemega Cardio combines wild Alaskan salmon oil with tonic herbs that support heart health, such as hibiscus, artichoke and turmeric. Wholemega Flex includes such herbal ingredients as rose hips, turmeric and ginger, and Wholemega Focus contains lemon balm, sage and holy basil in addition to the salmon oil.
New Chapter also launched Perfect Calm and Perfect Energy, two complete multivitamins formulated with organic herbal blends that support calm and overall well-being or enhance energy, endurance and recovery.
Calm includes chamomile and lemon balm to help provide soothing effects. Energy contains a combination of 23 whole-food vitamins and minerals formulated to promote optimal health, while targeting the nutrients a body needs to sustain energy production, like vitamins B, C and E and selenium.