- Pedigree, 'Annie' raise $1 million to help dogs
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
- IRI releases first NutriLink segmentation study
- New vitamin company to employ cause marketing as part of launch strategy
NAPA, Calif. A maker of all-natural and organic foods has kicked off a new campaign designed to teach children about vegetables.
Annie's Root 4 Kids campaign seeks to get 1 million children to learn about and plant vegetables now through next year's harvest, the company said. Annie's has partnered with the National Farm to School Network, an organization that connects more than 10,000 schools across America with local farms to provide healthy food in cafeterias, nutrition education in classrooms and hands-on learning through school gardens.
To participate, consumers can take a pledge at Root4Kids.com.