- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- UnitedHealth: Cost of diabetes could be $3.35 trillion by 2020
- 'Life...supplemented' rolls out America’s Wellness Challenge
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
NAPA, Calif. A maker of all-natural and organic foods has kicked off a new campaign designed to teach children about vegetables.
Annie's Root 4 Kids campaign seeks to get 1 million children to learn about and plant vegetables now through next year's harvest, the company said. Annie's has partnered with the National Farm to School Network, an organization that connects more than 10,000 schools across America with local farms to provide healthy food in cafeterias, nutrition education in classrooms and hands-on learning through school gardens.
To participate, consumers can take a pledge at Root4Kids.com.