- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- Black Opal names winner of 2013 True Beauty Model Search
- Prestige Brands solution to pediatric overdosing — unique squeezable, single-dose APAP packet
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
NEW YORK — Harnessing the power of the diamond is the new 31° Diamond Skincare Collection by Rene, a new cosmetics maker.
Each product within the collection contains microfine diamond powder that works to tame and heal common complexion problems, according to the company.
Get started on the pathway to better skin with the help of the 31° Diamond Detox Peeling Gel. Featuring the exfoliating and renewing properties of diamond powder, and the antioxidant rich and soothing qualities of berry extracts and flower essences, this peeling gel is designed to gently work to improve the texture of the skin for a glowing complexion.
The Sheer Coating Ampoule helps enhance the skin's tone. It is enriched with diamond powder and ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, peptide, collagen, and vitamin B5 work to boost elasticity and hydration, lock in moisture, visibly fade spots and even out skin tone.
As for the name, the Rene 31° Diamond Skincare Collection alludes to the skin's need for a constant temperature of 31° celsius or 87° fahrenheit, the company stated. One degree above and the skin starts to become stressed releasing oils and creating blemishes. Rene's whole collection is dedicated to providing thermal protection by balancing the skin's temperature for smooth and radiant looking skin.