- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- CVS Caremark study: More education needed on genetic testing in prescribing antiplatelet drugs
LOS ANGELES — Neutrogena has announced that actress Julie Bowen has returned to the brand’s roster of talent after being a previous brand ambassador for seven years.
“Julie embodies the ultimate Neutrogena woman, and we are excited to have her return home. As a career woman and busy mom, she empowers women to make healthy skin choices and is an inspiration to all,” stated Michelle Freyre, GM for Neutrogena.
Bowen appeared in Neutrogena campaigns from 2001 to 2008 and will return in 2014 campaigns. Bowen joins beauty icons Jennifer Garner, Gabrielle Union, Hayden Panettiere, Emma Roberts, Diane Lane and Sandra Echeverria as a returning member of the Neutrogena family.
Bowen current stars in the ABC comedy, “Modern Family” as the character Claire Dunphy. Previously, Bowen appeared on the NBC series “Ed” for four seasons. Bowen then joined ABC’s series “Boston Legal” for two seasons. Her other television credits include a recurring role on the ABC series “Lost” and a guest arc on the Showtime series “Weeds.”
On the big screen, Bowen was recently seen in the hit film “Horrible Bosses” and also starred in Sony's “Jumping the Broom.” Her previous film credits include “Multiplicity,” “Knife Fight,” “Crazy on the Outside” and the comedy “Happy Gilmore.”
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.