- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Davis named Walmart's global consumer insights chief
- Six pharmacy retailers recognized for diversity business opportunities
- Healthcare exec joins Walmart
- Kroger gearing up to keep Express Scripts patients; reports 35th consecutive quarter of positive ID sales
CHICAGO — The Network of Executive Women, whose mission is to attract, retain and advance women in the retail and consumer products industry through education, leadership and business development, has unveiled its "2012 Annual Report."
The report opens with the personal stories of 10 network members, who explain how their engagement with NEW changed their companies, careers and lives. Among those features are Kim Tisdale, manager of expense payables at Wal-Mart Stores, and Chris Albi, VP merchandising at Kroger.
Additional highlights within the report include:
Membership grew 38% to nearly 7,000 in 2012;
Organizations represented grew 53% to more than 700;
Sponsors increased from 73 to 84, including 13 first-time sponsors;
National conference attendance grew 27%; and
19 regions hosted 92 events, an increase of 37%.
To view the report click here.