- Alberto V05 introduces new Men's 3-in-1
- Snuggle and ‘all receive new additions
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Aetna taps former Walmart exec Dijuana Lewis to lead Consumer Products and Enterprise Marketing organization
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
STAMFORD, Conn. — Nestle Waters is launching a new sweepstakes for each of its six regional spring water brands.
By visiting the website for one of the spring water brands — Arrowhead, Deer Park, Ice Mountain, Ozarka, Poland Spring and Zephyrhills — between May 13 and Nov. 30, consumers can enter the new Better Things in Life sweepstakes for the chance to win a grand-prize trip for four to their choice of 1-of-394 U.S. national parks, along with hundreds of other prizes, including tickets to theme parks and local sporting events.
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Limit one entry per person per day during the sweepstakes.