GLENDALE, Calif. — Now that spring is officially here, Nestlé has unveiled a slew of festive confections in time for consumers to get a head start on Easter.
“Candy-themed treats are the most popular gift during the Easter season, as more than half of participating adults spend their Easter budget on candy,” said Tricia Bowles, spokeswoman of Nestlé USA Confections and Snacks. “With moms busily preparing decorations, snacks and baskets, we’re thrilled to offer new SweeTarts Gummies and Jelly Beans Pouches, and Wonka Hard2Find Egg Hunts for indoor and outdoor games, among a wide-range of treats in our collection.”
The spring highlights include:
- Hard2Find Egg Hunt Outdoor Kit: Each egg in the kit is shaped and colored to look like objects in nature, ranging from rocks and bark to concrete and glass. They're pre-filled with Nerds, SweeTarts and Laffy Taffy. (MSRP $6.50, 3.4 oz.);
- Hard2Find Egg Hunt Indoor Kit: Each egg in the package includes a hanging string, suction cups, adhesive stickers and glow-in-the-dark eggs to add creative flair to hiding places (MSRP $6.50, 3.4 oz.);
- SweeTarts Gummies and Jelly Bean Pouches: SweeTarts signature flavors in gummie and jelly bean form. (MSRP $8.59, 50 count);
- Wonka Laffy Taffy Jelly Beans: The package includes Laffy Taffy's signature flavors — banana, cherry, grape and apple — in bright colors and jelly bean form (MSRP $2.49, 14 oz.);
- Nestlé Butterfinger Bunny and Crunch Bunny: The product consists of solid milk chocolate with Butterfinger pieces or crisped rice Nestlé Crunch pieces scattered throughout (MSRP $3.49, 5.5 oz.);
- Nerds Bumpy Jelly Beans: A new spin on the classic jelly bean, the confection comes in an assortment of Nerds flavors. Consumers can expect a crispy shell with a chewy center. This confection was voted by "Good Morning America" as the "Best Sour Jelly Bean," the company noted (MSRP $2.49, 13 oz.);
- Butterfinger NestEggs and Crunch NestEggs: Chocolate eggs filled with Nestlé Crunch crisped rice pieces or pieces of Butterfinger. The eggs are individually wrapped in pastel pink, blue and orange metallic foils (MSRP $2.68, 10 oz.); and
- Wonka Egg Fillers: This product offers classic favorites — Spree, SweeTarts, Bottle Caps and Gobstoppers — in one bag (MSRP $3.99, 18 oz.).
Nestlé's other Easter confections include SweeTarts Chicks, Ducks and Bunnies (MSRP $2.49, 12 oz.); SweeTarts Gummies (MSRP $2.49, 14 oz.); and Wonka Golden Egg Hunt (MSRP $5.29, 3.36 oz.)