- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
- CVS develops photo app for Facebook users
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
NORTH ANDOVER, Mass. — Nelsons on Tuesday announced a social media marketing initiative to help raise awareness around its stress-relieving product Rescue Remedy. Consumers who "like" Rescue Remedy" on Facebook as part of the "Want" To-Do List contest will be entered for a chance to win $2,500.
“We all have a want to do list running through our head, but time and money tend to make us put those things on the back-burner,” Rescue Remedy senior brand manager Katrina Eichenfeldt said. “We hope this campaign inspires people to be deliberate about carving out time for their own goals and to think about what they’ve always wanted to do.”
To enter, participants simply “Like” Rescue Remedy on Facebook and then follow the “Want” To-Do sweepstakes link to create their “Want” To-Do list. Once entered, participants will have the option of inviting their friends to enter as well. Each eligible friend who enters the sweepstakes gives the person who invited them an additional chance to win. Each participant also gets a Rescue Remedy coupon for entering.
Deadline for entries is Oct. 3, and the first prize winner of $2500 will be selected at random from all the respondents on Oct. 11.