- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
NORTH ANDOVER, Mass. — Nelsons on Thursday launched Rescue Pearls, dissolvable gel capsules that provide relief from daily stress. Each pearl releases one dose of Rescue Remedy.
"Consumers, both loyal Rescue users and those new to the brand, immediately responded to the convenience of Rescue Gum and Pastilles, and they quickly became our most popular items," stated Katrina Eichenfeldt, Rescue Remedy senior brand manager. "Building on that feedback, we conducted consumer research to gain a better understanding of how consumers want to take Rescue and Pearls was the clear winner." added Eichenfeldt.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.