- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
- Changing Channels — Hot products outside of food, drug and mass
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Moving PSE to Rx-only in Mo. lacks fiscal sense
LOS ANGELES — Neat Feat Baby B Diaper Cream is a preventive cream that helps treat the cause of the rash and restores the normal environment of the skin, according to the company.
The product also inhibits growth of fungi that contributes to skin irritation and reduces excess moisture, promoting a more natural Ph balance for the skin, the company stated.
BabyB Baby Saver Cream is part of Neat Feat's new Body Saver range.
The product is available nationally through Walgreens stores at a suggested retail price of $6.95.