- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Study: Convenience a major factor for parents turning to retail clinics for pediatric care
- Major trend for 2014: Personalization
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
Among non-users of retail apps, 46% indicated they would be likely to download an app in the future, according to a recent online survey of more than 600 AccentHealth viewers. Similar to current reasons for usage, discounts and coupon access are likely to drive future app usage for as many as 77% of non-users.
To see more Patient Views, click here.
Patient Views is a new, exclusive consumer insights feature that appears in every edition of DSN magazine, as well as the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask 5,500 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.