- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
- CVS partnership may drive down healthcare costs
ALEXANDRIA, Va. In an effort to connect independent pharmacy owners looking to sell their pharmacies and those who seek to purchase them, the National Community Pharmacists Association launched a new website that unites the two.
PharmacyMatching.com helps pharmacists navigate every step of the entrepreneurial process from buying to selling a pharmacy, as part of the association’s focus on increasing the number of independent community pharmacy owners throughout the country, NCPA said.
“Now more than ever, the future of community pharmacy depends on the successful transition of ownership to independent owners,” said NCPA president and pharmacy owner Joseph Harmison. “NCPA wants to be independent pharmacy's source for matching buyers and sellers to keep independents independent.”