- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
NOVATO, Calif. — Navitas Naturals has introduced a new line of snacks that combines nutrient-dense superfoods and organic seeds, fruits and nuts.
The company recently introduced Navitas Power Snacks — chewy, bite-sized treats that tout certified organic and raw ingredients. The brand currently offers the snacks in cacao goji and cirtus chia varieties. An additional flavor, blueberry hemp, will be introduced later this year.
Offered in an 8-oz. resealable and recyclable pouch for a suggested retail price of $8.99, Navitas Power Snacks are available at such retailers as Whole Foods, Wegmans and H-E-B, and at many online stores, including the company's website, NavitasNaturals.com.