- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
MIAMI —On June 24, Navarro Discount Pharmacies held a grand reopening of its original store at 1243 SW 8 St. in Miami, which opened in 1961 as El Nacional Drug Store.
The renovation of the 10,000-sq.-ft. store includes a new merchandise layout, new colors, enhanced signage and improved services for customers, such as a pediatric pharmacy for busy parents, free compounding pharmacy services, a free Diabetes Club for adults and children with diabetes, and free prescription delivery for all customers. Other stores in the Miami chain will undergo the same renovations and enhanced services.