- Navarro offers information about ACA
- National childhood cancer awareness event held at Navarro Discount Pharmacy
- Navarro Discount Pharmacy named 2013 'Tip Challenge' winner
- Navarro Discount Pharmacy's private-label brand celebrates two years
- Navarro Discount Pharmacy implements EZ Meds packaging system to boost Rx adherence
MIAMI Navarro Discount Pharmacies, which operates 28 stores in Miami, has partnered with Sona to provide point-of-sale reporting to all suppliers.
The program will be presented to vendors and suppliers at the Vendor Summit on Oct. 8 hosted by Navarro.
"As a Hispanic-centric retailer, we are committed to understanding our customers and their buying needs within every market we serve; in turn, our partnership with Sona will give our suppliers the tools needed to unlock the potential of this underserved market. We want our vendors to know and understand 'Hispanic' at the same level we do," stated Jose Alvarez, VP merchandising.
Sona provides a Web-based dashboard-driven data management solution.
Suppliers will have the ability to look into each category and understand what the key sales drivers are for the category. Custom product hierarchies and store clusters will enable suppliers to view the data in ways that are designed to maximize insights and drive sales. Suppliers also will have the opportunity to review how their products influence the shopper's market basket.