- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Medication adherence could be blockbuster for specialty
- With new push, pharmacy groups seek inclusion in health reform’s ACOs
- Walgreens is well-equipped for the future
- Walgreens' Pegus to discuss impact of diabetes management on healthcare costs
MIAMI Navarro Discount Pharmacies, which operates 28 stores in Miami, has announced the recipients of its first Vendor of the Year Awards, which rewards participating vendors and encourages merchandising support, improved store promotions and collaboration on company initiatives.
The 2010 Vendors of the Year are:
- National Vendor of the Year: Colgate-Palmolive
- Local Vendor of the Year: MBR Industries
- Broker of the Year: Advantage Sales and Marketing
- Pharmacy Vendor of the Year: PDX
The awards were announced during the retailer's Vendor Summit on Oct. 8 at the Hotel Intercontinental in Miami. Criteria for the awards included the quality of merchandising support, reinvested dollars into Navarro in the form of product, promotions and advertising.