- Consumables/General Merchandise Hot Products
- Texas can't be spelled without H-E-B
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- FMI, GMDC to host joint health, wellness conference next summer
- TABS study: Demand for fish oil and vitamin D flattening; vitamin B still strong
IRVING, Texas — A maker of natural breads has introduced a new variety that is baked using pure olive oil and is a good source of nutrients.
Nature's Pride new hearty wheat with flax bread provides 22 g of whole grains per slice and is an excellent source of fiber and omega 3-ALA, which comes from flax seed, addressing the needs of consumers that are looking to make healthy choices, the company said.
Hearty wheat with flax bread builds on Nature's Pride's expansive portfolio, which includes several varieties of 24-oz. hearty breads, 20-oz. traditional soft breads, Premium Harvest buns and rolls, and OvenClassics breads.