- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens posts record Q2 sales of $19.6 billion, up 5.1%
REDFORD, Mich. — Nature's Health Connection said its over-the-counter pain-relief cream has garnered record retail sales.
Sales for Australian Dream — a Food and Drug Administration-approved odorless, greaseless, dye-free and capsaicin-free cream — increased more than 145%, according to the company. Nature's Health Connection attributed the sales spike to a 30-second television commercial.
Australian Dream is designed to treat minor aches and pains associated with osteo- and rheumatoid arthritis, as well as other muscle ailments.
Australian Dream is available at select Walgreens locations and online at AustralianDream.com.