- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens introduces Way to Well Commitment program
- At CES, Walgreens’ medical chief cites advances in multichannel technology to boost access to care
- Walgreens drives accelerating renewal program
REDFORD, Mich. — Nature's Health Connection said its over-the-counter pain-relief cream has garnered record retail sales.
Sales for Australian Dream — a Food and Drug Administration-approved odorless, greaseless, dye-free and capsaicin-free cream — increased more than 145%, according to the company. Nature's Health Connection attributed the sales spike to a 30-second television commercial.
Australian Dream is designed to treat minor aches and pains associated with osteo- and rheumatoid arthritis, as well as other muscle ailments.
Australian Dream is available at select Walgreens locations and online at AustralianDream.com.