- Gina Libby strives to improve pain medication legislation
- Survey shines spotlight on treatment of pain sufferers by healthcare providers
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Chronic pain sufferer Dennis Kinch pens book to encourage pain community
- Mallinckrodt receives FDA approval for Xartemis XR
DETROIT — Nature’s Health Connection on Monday named New York Times best-selling author Robyn Benincasa as the spokeswoman for its topical pain reliever Australian Dream.
Nature's Health Connection will be launching a new advertising campaign behind Australian Dream to include television, an advertorial and online marketing. The premise of the ads is that “if it works for [Robyn], imagine what it can do for you,” illustrating the effectiveness of Australian Dream.
Benincasa, who penned "How Winning Works," is a world-class adventure racer, two-time Guinness World Record holder, Ironman tri-athlete and motivational speaker. As an incredibly active individual who pushes her body to the limit and relies on Australian Dream for pain relief, Benincasa is the ideal spokewoman for the product, the company stated.