- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- USPLabs agrees to recall and destroy dietary supplement following FDA actions
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Overall, Okinawa Life passes muster with ERSP
SAN FRANCISCO — Dietary supplement brand Nature Made has tapped a new advertising agency to lead all brand positioning and integrated marketing for the company.
Nature Made said Amazon Advertising would serve as the company's new agency of record. Amazon Advertising, Nature Made said, will be responsible for creating national advertising campaigns that incorporate both traditional and digital media. The agency's clients include such brands as Kashi, Bear Naked, P&G's Naturella brand and Yogi Tea.
"Nature Made takes great pride in our science-based approach and superior quality," Nature Made VP marketing Erin O'Malia Gehan said. "From the beginning, Amazon fully understood and embraced our principled approach to making high-quality products that consumers can trust to deliver the nutrients they need, as its own guiding principles are strikingly similar. We feel there is a cultural fit between the two organizations and we look forward to working together."