- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Rite Aid launches marketing campaign for Wellness65+
- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
POMPANO BEACH, Fla. — Walmart is expanding the number of locations that carry Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal, the manufacturer has announced.
Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal products have been available in select Walmart stores for nearly two decades, but beginning this month, the all-natural, fragrance-free roll-on will be available in all 3,747 Walmart locations.
"This expansion with Walmart allows us to provide our customers with our easy-to-find natural deodorant without the sticker shock," stated Ted Alflen, CEO and founder of Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal. "Our goal has always been to provide effective products without harmful chemicals at consumer-conscious prices."
A percentage of Naturally Fresh Deodorant's proceeds go to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation for the Cure, and all products are cruelty-free, the company said.