- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
HELENA, Mont. — A chain of natural foods stores is opening its third Montana location Monday.
Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage announced the opening of the new store, in Helena, Mont., following stores in Billings and Missoula earlier this year. The 55-year-old Colorado-based chain offers only natural and organic products.
"We feel we're a great fit for Helena," Natural Grocers co-president Kemper Isely said. "We're excited to open our doors for local residents who care about value and health and who are looking for affordable options to help their families be healthy."
The company emphasizes the sale of products that do not contain artificial ingredients like colors, sweeteners, flavors, preservatives, hydrogenated oils or produce grown with pesticides. The company currently operates 60 stores in 12 states and also offers such services as nutritional coaching and meal planning and local sourcing.