- IRI Pacesetter report shows strength in beauty, consumables
- H-E-B launches shelf labeling system and health newsletters to help Texans make healthier food choices
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Survey: Food shoppers look for value amid rising prices, shrinking package sizes
- Foods in prominent supermarket locations feed unhealthy choices, researchers say
FREMONT, Neb. — Natura Pet Products and its flagship brand Innova have announced a new line of Farmhouse Stews for pet parents who want to enhance their dogs’ meals with an alternative to dry food.
Each of the four Farmhouse recipes features two animal proteins, plus farm-grown fruits and vegetables in natural gravy. The products come in re-sealable, recyclable, BPA-free tubs for freshness and convenience. The Farmhouse products are packaged with a transparent window so consumers can view the chunks of real meat, fruit and vegetables prior to purchase, the company noted.
Farmhouse Stews offer more meal-time variety, allowing pet owners to feed as a topper, a treat or a 100% complete and balanced meal for adult dogs. The Stews contain no gluten, corn, soy, wheat or fillers. Farmhouse Stews contain no white potatoes, and two of its four formulas are grain free.
The high-quality protein in Farmhouse Stews helps to build lean muscle mass and their real fruit and vegetables provide sources of natural vitamins and antioxidants. They are complete and balanced, meeting the AAFCO requirements with all of the nutrients adult dogs need for maintenance.
Farmhouse Stews are available in the following recipes:
- Turkey & Duck recipe with lentils, apples and mango (grain free);
- Chicken & Salmon recipe with sweet potatoes, peas and carrots (grain free);
- Chicken & Venison recipe with brown rice, peas and papaya;
- Beef & Bison recipe with barley and bell peppers.
Farmhouse Stews begin hitting shelves in July 2013.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.