- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- New vitamin company to employ cause marketing as part of launch strategy
- Dr. Baker Says Co. adds new nut oil supplement to lineup
- Lancet review: Vitamin D marker for deteriorating health
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
CHATSWORTH, Calif. — Natrol on Thursday announced the launch of a new line of supplements that will ship later this year.
The new line includes several existing and new vitamins and supplements in an alternative form of adult gummy vitamins and fast-dissolve tablets. For example, Carb Intercept 3 is a calorie-burning and carb-controlling capsule that helps metabolize fats for energy. Tropical Thin is a weight-control product that features a unique fruit blend of ingredients, such as coconut, raspberry ketones and African mango. Laci Le Beau fast-dissolve tablets help promote elimination of impurities and reduce belly bloat. What's more, Natrol also has partnered with Bikram Choudhury, founder of “Bikram Yoga,” on Vedic Mantra, a complete line of 10 herbal Ayurvedic supplements formulated specifically for the Yoga enthusiast.
“We know that our customers already embrace a lifestyle of wellness that enriches the mind and body," Natrol senior director of marketing Lisa Sheppard said. "With these new products, we are both expanding our choices to a variety of multipaced daily routines, as well as opening up new options for lifestyles with specific needs."