- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Study: Top five social media trends for retail
- Target Awesome Shop features items trending on Pinterest
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
WASHINGTON — The Natural Products Association last week announced its presence across two new social media platforms — Pinterest and Google+.
Consumers, industry members and policymakers can now stay up to date on NPA news, events, certification programs and advocacy actions in two new ways, the association stated. “Followers” also will get the latest details about federal and state legislation affecting the natural products industry, as well as news about current research and health trends.
“Staying connected with NPA members and consumers is a top priority for NPA,” stated John Shaw, executive director and CEO. “These social media channels allow us to share information and interact with those in the natural products industry on an even closer level.”