- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Jelly Belly gets festive for St. Patrick's Day
- Jelly Belly evokes the beauty of nature in latest art series
- Albertsons to acquire Safeway in deal worth more than $9.1 billion to Safeway shareholders
- Crossmark names Janet Carter-Smith VP
WASHINGTON — Jelly Belly president and COO Bob Simpson will take over the National Confectioners Association's executive board as chairman.
NCA's publication, Candy & Snack Today said Simpson replaces Mitchell Goetze as the chairman of the executive board. Blommer Chocolate Co. president Peter Blommer was appointed to serve as vice chairman, and Goetze, who is president and COO of Goetze's Candy Co., becomes ex-officio chairman.
The complete NCA executive board list can be found here.