- Survey: Consumers more likely to shop where retailers give back to charity
- IRI, SPINS partner on new natural, organic customer segmentation
- HRG's 60 employees contribute nearly $10,000 to local charities
- Deloitte survey: Employers say outcomes-based medicine is answer to healthcare woes
- Study: Americans struggle to afford basic personal care items, household goods
BRANCHBURG, N.J. — National Bio+Green Sciences has created HandSan, which is positioned as the first-ever alcohol-free, organic hand cleanser made solely from purified water and vitamins with no artificial preservatives.
“Like all Bio+Green Crystals products, our HandSan is an eco-friendly product created in America using local components whenever possible, supporting regional and national businesses, and creating quality manufacturing-based jobs,” stated Nik Renieris, founder and CEO of National Bio+Green Sciences.
HandSan has a suggested retail price of $5.99. HandSan, together with the Bio+Green Crystals all-natural line of household cleaners, are available for purchase at select retail locations.