- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
- Major trend for 2014: Personalization
- Study: Convenience a major factor for parents turning to retail clinics for pediatric care
CHICAGO — Nathan's Famous has introduced Angus beef hot dogs for the grilling season.
"Consumers love Angus beef, and now they can choose Nathan's Famous hot dogs made from all Angus beef, too," said Janet Sweeney, marketing director for Specialty Foods Group, which handles retail sales for Nathan's Famous hot dogs. "It's all about giving consumers the choices they want as we kick off the grilling season."
The new Angus beef franks come in a 14-oz., seven-link package with a black label to signify Black Angus beef. The suggested retail price is $5.99.