- Reports: Bill to extend federal regulations for compounding pharmacies expected to pass House, Senate
- Ensuring access to chronic pain medications
- Study: Whooping cough vaccine may not prevent infection
- CDC study: Severe diarrheal illness in children linked to prescribed antibiotics
- Obesity drug beloranib shows promise in Prader-Willi population in Phase 2 trials
ALEXANDRIA, Va. — The National Association of Specialty Pharmacy and the Patient Access Network Foundation will sponsor a charity golf outing in the fall.
The two groups announced that the outing would take place at the Strategic Business Exchange, set to take place Oct. 14-16 in San Antonio. The PAN Foundation offers funding to patients with life-threatening illnesses who are underinsured.
"Partnering with PAN allows us to host a charity event focused on raising funds in a variety of areas with the goal of improving patient care," NASP CEO Gary Cohen said. "PAN has significant experience in this area and will serve as a valuable partner to putting on a special event for our participants."