- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
TAMPA, Fla. — The National Association of Specialty Pharmacy has launched an online resource with clinical and business-related content in more than 20 therapeutic categories, the group said Thursday.
The Specialty Pharmacy Education Center provides 30 hours worth of content for members of the organization, including preparation for the group's Certified Specialty Pharmacist program.
"SPEC will transform specialty pharmacy education and training for professionals working in this growing area of the pharmacy industry and allow professionals to expand their knowledge and skills to improve patient outcomes," SPEC EVP Emile Guillot said. "An educated workforce helps to protect the public by improving health outcomes and reducing medication errors."