- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Spending on lobbying shows healthcare cos.’ stake in healthcare reform
- Walgreens' Pegus to discuss impact of diabetes management on healthcare costs
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
TAMPA, Fla. — Fairview Pharmacy Services director of business development Thomas Blissenbach has been appointed to the National Association of Specialty Pharmacy's board of directors, the NASP said.
Blissenbach has worked in hospital and alternative-site pharmacy for more than 40 years and has developed and led several ambulatory pharmacy business units since joining Fairview in 2000.
"I am honored to join my prestigeious colleagues on the board and hope to contribute my experience to advance NASP's mission of building collaboration within the industry to improve patient outcomes," Blissenbach said.
Before working at Fairview, he had various positions at Caremark, Chronimed and HMSS, and NASP called him a "pioneer in the growth of home infusion and the evolution of specialty pharmacy."