- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Pawlenty and ‘who’s who’ of retail pharmacy headline 13th annual Issues Summit
- Spartan Stores, Nash Finch merge to become $7.5 billion food operator
- DSN tours Walgreen’s new Boston flagship store with Bryan Pugh
- CVS' Bloom, Baker to lead chain's retail business on interim basis
MINNEAPOLIS — Nash Finch, a Minneapolis-based food distributor, has announced that Kevin Elliott has been appointed EVP, president and COO of Nash Finch Wholesale/Retail.
Elliott previously served as SVP of merchandising, logistics and marketing at 7-Eleven. Elliott worked at 7-Eleven from 2001 to 2010, where he was responsible for overseeing the corporate store and franchise operations as well as 7-Eleven’s national distribution network comprised of 26 distribution centers.
As president and COO of Nash Finch Wholesale/Retail, Elliott will be responsible for the company’s food distribution and corporate retail operations reporting to Alec Covington, president and CEO of Nash Finch. Elliott’s top priority will be leading the company’s sales-growth strategy, building upon the company’s customer/consumer focused approach to serving independent retailers. Elliott will also focus on strengthening the performance of the company’s corporate retail banners.