- Mineral Fusion develops new Beauty Balms, Gray Root Concealers for hair
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Walgreens partners with Chicago Public Schools and city health department on Tdap vaccination project
- Hair care products cater to individual needs
CHICAGO Namaste Labs, the maker of the Organic Root Stimulator brand for ethnic hair, has developed the new Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Girls Built-in Protection Plus No-Lye conditioning relaxer system.
According to Venetta M. Coley, VP of marketing, "the Built-in Protection Plus technology delivers step-by-step protection with the help of nature. The whole process is enhanced by naturally protective ingredients like aloe, olive oil, but most of all, our commitment to empowering moms and girls about healthy hair care."
The new product will be available at Walgreens, Walmart, CVS, Target, Rite Aid, as well as fine beauty and barber supply stores beginning Oct. 1.
The kit retails at $7.99. There's also olive Oil Girls hair pudding, which is similar to a gel, at $5.99 and Olive Oil Girls moisturizing styling lotion, which can be applied to hair when blow-drying, for $5.39.