- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
ALEXANDRIA, Va. — The National Association of Chain Drug Stores and the National Community Pharmacists Association on Thursday delivered their first formal letter to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission in shared opposition to the proposed merger of Express Scripts and Medco Health Solutions.
The initial correspondence emphasized joint opposition to the proposed merger on the grounds of the merger’s anticompetitive impact on patients, consumers, the market and the entire healthcare delivery system.
The joint NACDS/NCPA letter can be read here.