- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Cardinal Health ranks No. 1 in Gartner's fifth annual Healthcare Supply Chain Top 25
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Rx Response opens membership to individual companies in bio-pharmaceutical supply chain
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
ALEXANDRIA, Va. — The National Association of Chain Drug Stores is gearing up to host a conference designed for retail and manufacturer supply chain executives and logistics professionals.
The 2011 NACDS Supply Chain & Logistics Conference will be held at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego from March 13 to March 15.
The NACDS conference will cover a wide range of cutting-edge and emerging business topics, and will feature one-on-one business meetings and education and business programs.
For more information and to register, click here.