- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
- CVS Caremark's Merlo attends reception to accept March of Dimes Citizen of the Year award
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- 'Well positioned' for changes in health care, CVS Caremark delivers strong Q2
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
ALEXANDRIA, Va. — The National Association of Chain Drug Stores will host in February its annual Regional Chain Conference, designed to bring together retail pharmacy chain executives with product manufacturers and suppliers.
This year's conference will be held Feb. 6 to 8 at the Ritz-Carlton Naples in Naples, Fla.
The conference programming will include remarks from various executives, including NACDS president and CEO Steve Anderson, and NACDS chairman and CVS Caremark president Larry Merlo, among others.
Click here for more information on attending the conference.