- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
- CVS Caremark Q4 results rise to produce record year
- CVS Caremark appoints Helena Foulkes president of CVS/pharmacy
ALEXANDRIA, Va. — The National Association of Chain Drug Stores will host in February its annual Regional Chain Conference, designed to bring together retail pharmacy chain executives with product manufacturers and suppliers.
This year's conference will be held Feb. 6 to 8 at the Ritz-Carlton Naples in Naples, Fla.
The conference programming will include remarks from various executives, including NACDS president and CEO Steve Anderson, and NACDS chairman and CVS Caremark president Larry Merlo, among others.
Click here for more information on attending the conference.