- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- A shot in the arm for pharmacy
- NCPA: Community pharmacy has historically helped patients as they transition to new health plans
ALEXANDRIA, Va. — A free, publicly accessible and searchable healthcare resource developed last year by the charitable arm of the National Association of Chain Drug Stores dramatically has grown since its inception.
The NACDS Foundation said its patient care database — which seeks to provide a convenient portal to information on pharmacist-provided patient care services beyond dispensing prescription medications — has more than doubled in size. NACDS Foundation president Edith Rosato said the database's growth “runs parallel to the public’s own desire, interest and demand for information that empowers their healthcare decisions.”
NACDS Foundation's patient care database can be accessed here.