- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- NACDS launches mobile app for Annual Meeting
- NACDS RxImpact Day 2011 takes aim at new lawmakers
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
ALEXANDRIA, Va. — The charitable arm of the National Association of Chain Drug Stores has announced the 2011 recipients of its pharmacy student scholarship awards.
The NACDS Foundation said a total of 58 scholarships were awarded, representing 42 colleges and schools of pharmacy.
“These students exemplify one of the key missions of the NACDS Foundation in supporting continuing education programs that focus on patient-centered care in the community pharmacy setting,” NACDS Foundation president Kathleen Jaeger said. “As the future of pharmacy, we applaud these students for their academic accomplishments, and are delighted to honor these exceptional students with scholarships to assist them in continuing their pharmacy education.”
Click here to view a full list of the pharmacy scholarship winners.