ALEXANDRIA, Va. The charitable arm of the National Association of Chain Drug Stores has appointed seven new members to its board of directors.
New members of the NACDS Foundation each will serve one-year term, the organization said. Newly elected NACDS Foundation board members include:
- Joseph W. Cavaliere, SVP customer development of Unilever;
- Debbie B. Garza, divisional VP government and community relations at Walgreens;
- William Graham, VP sales at Beiersdorf;
- David Klaum, general manager of Fougera and Nycomed US SVP;
- Louis J. Martire, VP trade development of Energizer Holdings;
- David A. Moules, VP channel development, patient assistance and reimbursement programs of GlaxoSmithKline; and,
- Robert Potter, SVP sales and marketing of Mylan Pharmaceuticals.
“The NACDS Foundation is dedicated to improving and advancing public health and wellness,” said NACDS Foundation president Edith A. Rosato. “Our board, which is truly representative of the pharmacy community –– from retailers and pharmaceutical companies to consumer product businesses –– shares in our commitment to education, research and charity. I applaud the pharmacy community’s support of the Foundation, welcome our new Board members, and look forward to working with them to implement the foundation’s vision and mission.”