- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Industry poised for ‘historic paradigm change,’ NACDS chief Anderson tells pharmacy leaders
- Retail pharmacy emerging as healthcare necessity
- Health IT vital to medication therapy, NACDS tells congressional panel
- DEA allows controlled drug e-prescribing, handing pharmacy advocates a key victory
ALEXANDRIA, Va. — The National Association of Chain Drug Stores has hired healthcare policy reporter Ben Moscovitch to serve as communications manager.
Moscovitch joins NACDS’ marketing, communications and media relations department, and will report to Chrissy Kopple, VP media relations. Prior to joining NACDS, Moscovitch served as the managing editor for Inside Washington Publishers’ FDA Week and wrote for the Inside Health Policy website. In this capacity, Moscovitch reported on issues that relate directly to pharmacy and to other aspects of healthcare delivery.
“Ben will bring additional expertise and professionalism to an NACDS team that dedicates its talent and tenacity to advancing community pharmacy every day,” stated NACDS president and CEO Steve Anderson. “At the heart of the NACDS brand is a commitment to talking externally and with passion about the work of the people of community pharmacy, and we look forward to the unique perspective that Ben will bring to this effort as a journalist and as a creative communicator.”
Previously, Moscovitch served as a reporter for Exchange Monitor Publications, and as a writer in the government affairs office of Underwriter Labs. He also has written articles for the Foreign Policy Association, focusing on Middle East issues.