- 21 health industry groups address FDA on proposed changes to generic drug label rules
- Mylan launches generic drug for kidney transplant patients
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- USPLabs agrees to recall and destroy dietary supplement following FDA actions
- Roxane Labs' generic prostate drug gets tentative approval from FDA
PITTSBURGH — Generic drug maker Mylan has settled with Warner Chilcott in a case concerning an oral contraceptive.
Mylan said Wednesday that it and Famy Care had entered into an agreement with Warner Chilcott resolving a lawsuit over Femcon Fe (norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol chewable tablets, ferrous fumarate tablets).
Under the settlement, the litigation has been dismissed, and Mylan can begin marketing and selling a generic version of the drug once it receives approval from the Food and Drug Administration. Additional details of the settlement are confidential, Mylan said.