- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
- Mylan launches generic version of Prandin
PITTSBURGH — Mylan is getting new headquarters, the company said.
The generic drug maker said it would build a new headquarters near its current one in Southpointe Office Park in Cecil Township, Pa., south of Pittsburgh.
"Mylan's global operations have experienced transformational and phenomenal growth over the last five years, and we expect this growth will only continue in the years to come," Mylan executive chairman Robert Coury said. "In order to support our expanding business, we have more than doubled the number of employees located at our corporate headquarters in this same time frame, and we would expect hiring in the area to continue."
The new building, which the company expected to have finished next year, will be 280,000 sq. ft., five stories and located in a part of the office park called Southpointe II.